Do you know a not-for-profit community based initiative you think is worthy of a $10,000 donation from Hensall Co-op? We have introduced our Strong Communities Initiative and are calling for nominations for our 2022 outlay.
The key criteria are as follows:
- Applications are accepted from Canadian Community-based not-for-profit organizations in the Hensall Co-op trading area that support the broader community
- Funding of a project that will have a long term impact on the community (i.e, not for normal operations)
- Project has a clear and measurable benefit to the community
- The project fills a strong need in the community; not for the benefit of a single individual
- The organization has demonstrated that they can sustain the initiative to the end of the project
- Priority will be given to organizations that have not received a large scale sponsorship/donation in the past 5 years
- Our employees have identified that Community Health and Healthy living are important to them, therefore, we will give priority to projects in the area of Health and Healthy living
- The organization must also be registered with Canada Revenue Agency as a charity, have a bank account in its own name and have been operating for over 12 months
More details related to eligibility criteria are outlined in the application form which is available here:
The deadline for application is May 31, 2022.