Grand Prize - Yeti Package and Image as the cover of the 2020 Hensall Co-op Annual Report.
Any or all submitted images may be used for Hensall Co-op marketing activities.
- FIELD FUN - Crop services activities from planting to harvest.
- FULL OF ENERGY - Keeping our farms running, our energy division is out on the road.
- FEEDING ONTARIO - the people, animals and activities from our Animal Nutrition division as animal protein is grown to feed the population.
- PLANT PROTEIN - show off how you play a part in our bean shipments exported 40 countries
- KEEP ON TRUCKING - Hensall Global trucks and people doing their thing.
- GOING WITH THE GRAIN - The people and activities involved with the grains and other raw ingredients we handle that go into the food and products for the world.
- Grand Prize for Best Image: a $500 Yeti package & image showcased as the cover of the Hensall Co-op 2020 Annual Report
- Runner-up Best Image: $350 Yeti Package
- $100 first prize in each category
- $50 second prize in each category
- $25 third prize in each category
- All entries must be images taken in Canada.
- Entrants must own the rights to the image(s) they submit.
- The contest is open to all members, customers and employees of Hensall Co-op.
- Winners’ names and images will be used in our social media and may be used in the Hensall Co-op 2020 Annual Report.
- Hensall Co-op reserves the non-exclusive right to publish any entry and/or use any entry in promotional and advertising materials. Published images will be credited to the photographer where possible.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant agrees to provide Hensall Co-op with the non-exclusive rights to use their images. Participants agree to the terms and conditions outlined.
- Entries are to be digital images and submitted electronically as jpeg files to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails must be no more than 6 MB in size, larger files may be submitted via www.WeTransfer.com
- Cropping and tonal or colour corrections are permitted. Photography should be of professional quality and style. Warm tones are favoured as they help unify the look and feel of our brand materials.
- Images selected will be contacted to submit a high-resolution file suitable for print reproduction (minimum 300 dpi at 6 x 9 inches, 8 x 10 and greater is preferred). If that is unavailable, the prize(s) will be forfeit and a new winner will be selected.
- Images that have won any other contests or have been published in a magazine or newspaper are not eligible.
- Individuals can only win once per category, but may win in multiple categories.
- Limit of two entries per category per entrant.
- Send your entries to email@example.com
FARM SAFETY & SOCIAL DISTANCING REMINDER
Please remember the importance of both farm safety and social distancing in the activities portrayed in submissions. When taking photos, please keep in mind the safety of all those involved. Entries that do not portray this will not be accepted.
When submitting photos, the following contact information must be included:
- full name
- phone number
- email address
- location where the photo was taken
- category image is to be entered
- a signed image waiver for each person in the image (available here).
- Failure to provide any of the above information will make the submission ineligible.
All entries must be received by email by end of day on August 31, 2020.
The winners will be selected by a panel of staff and external judges.
Judges’ decisions are final.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Marketing & Communications Manager,
PDF version of the Contest Rules available here.