Hensall Co-op is seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral member of our team! This position is full-time, working out of the Seaforth location.
We offer a Benefit Plan AND company matched Pension Plan, to begin after 3 months.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- General elevator and yard operations, with a portion of time operating agricultural equipment for fertilizer and chemical application
- Assist in crop input procedures such as fertilizer blending and delivery of fertilizer and seed from the location to farms and custom application equipment
- Maintain and repair equipment according to maintenance schedule, policies, and procedures
- Assist with inventory control by verifying shipments, completing documentation, and producing inventory counts when needed
- General yard maintenance to ensure all areas of the location are kept clean and safe at all times
- Attention to detail with strong time management
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and verbal/communication skills
- Strong understanding of agricultural and custom application practices
- Ability to perform manual labour for hours at a time, including outdoor work, and working at heights
- Valid AZ License with clean driver’s abstract
- Professional Applicator’s License or willingness to obtain
- Ontario Pesticide Exterminator License or willingness to obtain
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Previous experience in an agricultural environment considered an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal by noon on Friday, March 27, 2020
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made.