Hensall Co-op is growing! We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral part of our Human Resources team, working out of the Hensall location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as ambassador of the division by welcoming candidates upon arrival, and ensuring needs are met while on site
- Coordinates, helps develop and participates in onboarding and orientation processes, including the completion, gathering, and organizing of all documentation
- Updates and maintains the companies’ organizational charts
- Assists with the coordination and execution of employee appreciation events
- Organize and administer corporate office clothing program
- Maintains accurate and comprehensive personnel files and divisional records, ensuring regulatory compliance i.e., privacy, storage, and retention
- Completes general clerical duties such as faxing, photocopying, conference service/training equipment set-up, space organizing, food and beverage ordering, etc. as needed
- Responds to HR related inquiries within approved areas of expertise from managers and employees, and/or redirects to other team members as required
- Distributes HR/company policies, procedures and memorandums to appropriate individuals, division, and departments throughout HC as approved by HR leadership
- Coordinates and undertakes special HR projects as assigned
- Strong, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including a strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver presentations for training and orientation purposes
- Highly developed teamwork and organizational skills
- Well organized with professional conduct and ability to maintain confidential information
- Post-secondary education in a Business or Human Resources related program
- Minimum of 2+ years’ administrative experience
- Specific experience in Human Resources considered an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.