Hensall Co-op is growing! We are seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral member of our team. This individual is responsible for managing specific accounting financial operations of the Hensall Co-operative divisions. This position is full-time, working out of the Exeter location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly financial statements for the Executive Committee and Senior Accounting Team
- Prepare reports for annual audit and other external parties
- Work with department managers to produce annual budgets and assist with the annual review
- Assist in Accounts Payable/Receivable as required
- Assist with treasury and related compliance
- Assist with costing initiatives
- Superior mathematical, analytical, and time-management skills
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and related legislative/government requirements
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Professional Accounting Designation or working towards is considered an asset
- Previous experience in an accounting environment is considered an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply.
Accommodation will be made upon request.