Hensall Co-op is seeking dynamic individuals to become integral members of our team at the Hensall location. Working 12-hour swing shifts, you will enjoy a 4-day work week with only two weekends in six for that proper work life balance. It is a rotating shift with plenty of time to train and to be prepared for your advancing career in Agriculture. Many opportunities for advancement.
What Hensall Co-op has to offer:
- Group Benefits plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy, etc.)
- Pension Plan matched by Hensall
- Safe and essential workplace
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a variety of different automated and semi-automated plant equipment to sort, clean, package, and ship beans
- Set up equipment and follow processing instructions to meet product specifications
- Safely operate equipment such as forklifts, sizers, sorters, and bagging/palletizing machines
- Maintain accurate records and ensure proper documentation is completed
- Routinely sample and check product to ensure it meets quality standards
- Minor maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment
- General housekeeping to ensure processing area is always kept clean and safe
- Dependable with a positive attitude and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail with strong time management skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs and climb up to 100ft
- Ability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in an agricultural setting or production facility is an asset
- Reliable means to fulfil each assigned shift
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply.
Accommodation will be made upon request.