Hensall Co-op is seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral part of our leadership team. This position is full time and will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, activities and update the CEO on upcoming and ongoing obligations
- Act as CEO’s liaison to the Board of Directors and Executive team, attending meetings, taking minutes, and preparing materials for Board and Executive team reports
- Ensure the timely preparation and presentation of materials with external and internal meetings
- Review the CEO’s email communications and assist in providing timely responses
- Work with the Executive team, management, and staff teams to prepare CEO for meetings, presentations, and events, including follow up of action items
- Organize CEO and Executive team travel arrangements and expenses
- Prepare briefing memos and updates for the CEO on outstanding projects, identify issues, develop contingencies, and suggest remedies
- Assist and manage projects which may include public and member relations, securing speaking engagements, personnel, or organizational development initiatives
- Support the CEO and Executive team in dealing with confidential organizational matters
- Collaborate with the CEO and Executive team to foster a success-oriented, positive, high integrity organizational culture
- Oversee day-to-day office and calendar management for the CEO and the Executive team
- Commitment to the corporate core values, vision, and mission
- Strong sense of accountability, integrity, and ability to handle visible responsibilities
- Ability to manage proactively, take initiative, collaborate and act independently
- Attention to detail with high professional standard on all work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/member service and response
- Bachelor’s Degree is required or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in a related field would be considered an asset
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.