Hensall Co-op is seeking a reliable individual to become an integral member of our team! This position is full time, working out of our Mitchell location.
What Hensall Co-op has to offer:
- Competitive wages
- Group benefit plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy etc.)
- Pension plan matched by Hensall Co-op
- Social Events (summer picnic, holiday party, employee BBQs, length-of-service awards)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service for incoming and outgoing loads of agricultural product by weighing, loading, and unloading product
- Maintain accurate records of product movement and ensure proper documentation is completed for each load
- Perform general housekeeping to ensure yard is kept clean and safe at all times
- Job duties will vary depending upon seasonal demands
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable with a positive attitude and ability to work in a team
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to lift 23 kg (50 lbs) and climb up to 30.5 m (100 ft)
- Previous experience in an agricultural setting is an asset
- Valid G Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract
- DZ license is an asset
To apply for this position, submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.