Hensall Co-op is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to become an integral member of our Marketing team! This individual is responsible for assisting with the execution of marketing and communication activities for the company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of several ongoing email marketing programs
- Ongoing email list management, growth, and development for internal and external client databases
- Coordination of booking and scheduling of trade show assets including the set up and take down of internal and external events
- Coordinate and facilitate location and hour updates on Google business listings, Apple Maps, as well as internal website
- Maintain internal event image bank by taking or collecting photos from attendees
- Assist with maintenance of website including audit of existing content and updates as required
- Assist with the execution of the external and internal marketing and communications plan
- Assist with production of valuable and engaging content for website, blog and all social platforms that attract, retain, and maximize customer business in alignment with the marketing and communications plan
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellence in planning, organization, and time management
- Highly capable with digital online content, marketing, and social media development
- Advanced software proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe, and marketing relevant software
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and extraordinary communication and decision-making skills
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, advertising, or graphic design
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role
- Prior experience or exposure to the Agricultural industry is considered an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our on-line portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.