Hensall Co-op is seeking a reliable individual to become an integral member of our team! This position is full time, working out of the Mitchell location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service for incoming and outgoing loads of agricultural product by weighing, loading, and unloading product
- Maintain accurate records of product movement and ensure proper documentation is completed for each load
- Perform general housekeeping to ensure yard is always kept clean and safe
- Job duties will vary depending upon seasonal demands
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable with a positive attitude and ability to work in a team
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs and climb up to 100ft
- Previous experience in an agricultural setting is an asset
- Valid G Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract
- DZ license is an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply.
Accommodation will be made upon request.