Hensall Co-op is seeking a dedicated individual to become an important member of our Feed Division. This position is permanent and full-time, reporting to the Zurich Location Manager.
We offer a Benefit Package AND company matched Pension Plan to begin after 3 months.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture top quality feed according to pre-determined specifications
- Monitor systems and equipment to ensure temperature, consistency, and final product meets quality standards
- Load and unload trucks of bulk ingredients in a timely and safe manner
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on all mill equipment and ensure the yard and warehouse are kept clean and safe
- Assist Mill Manager in HACCP and safety programs
- Accurately record, document and enter inventory data
- Excellent organization, record keeping, and written/verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer and record keeping abilities
- Mechanical and mathematical skills
- Available for all shifts and weekends as necessary
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent skills
- Previous experience in a similar position considered an asset
- Valid G Driver’s License an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume though our online portal before 2 pm, Friday April 17, 2020.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.