Hensall Co-op is seeking a reliable individual to become an integral member of our team! This position is Seasonal, working out of the Forest location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of fertilizer farms and to fertilizer applicators
- Delivery of various crop inputs to farms and other Hensall locations
- Maintain accurate records of product movement and ensure proper documentation is completed for each load
- Loading and unloading of grain at the elevator
- Perform maintenance on equipment
- Perform general housekeeping to ensure yard is kept clean and safe at all times
- Job duties will vary depending upon seasonal demands.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable with a positive attitude and ability to work in a team
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to lift 23 kg (50 lbs) and climb up to 31 m (100 ft)
- Previous experience in an agricultural setting is an asset
- Valid DZ Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume though our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.