Hensall Co-op is seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral member of our team! This position is full-time, working out of the Clinton location. The main function of this job includes maintaining accurate
accounting procedures and providing professional customer service at all points of customer contact.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer files, preparing, processing feed orders, and filing paperwork
- Assist customers with inquires, concerns, and orders both over the phone and in person, directing them to the proper specialist if technical in nature
- Ensure customer complaints are passed on to the respective Location Manager, Sales Manager or Feed Operation Manager
- Counter sales and promotions for customers on a face-to-face basis
- Assist customers with finding and loading product when needed
- Ensure the location office area is clean and that store displays are maintained and presentable
- Implement HACCP and safety programs for the location
- General administrative/clerical duties such as answering phones, photocopying, faxing, mail, etc.
- Enter feed orders and other applicable data into Thede Ward
- Understand and follow all HC Health and Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures
- Assist with incoming Ingredient Drivers and pick ups
- All other duties as assigned
- Understanding of livestock feed and feed mill operations or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of HACCP and safety procedures or willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service
- Basic accounting, invoicing, and inventory experience
- Computer skills, including proficiency in MS Suite
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Knowledge of animal health products and usages/applications
- Post-Secondary education in an office administration or agricultural related program is an asset
- 2+ years of previous experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in an agricultural field is an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply.
Accommodation will be made upon request.