Hensall Co-op is seeking a reliable individual to become an integral member of our team! This position is full time, working out of the Bloom location.
What Hensall Co-op has to offer:
- Group Benefits plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy etc.)
- Pension Plan matched by Hensall Co-op
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work from daily shipping schedule to stage all loads in an organized fashion
- Load and inspect containers ensuring lots are allocated based on packing slip
- Unload, load and label various types of product and take samples as required
- Complete thorough and accurate documentation for all loads
- Uphold quality standards by ensuring all damaged bags are removed and replaced
- Packaging on the line as required
- Extremely organized, detail orientated individual
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- 2+ years previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Successful completion of Secondary School
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume thought our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply.