Hensall Co-op is seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral part of our Field Marketing team. This is a full-time position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, prospect and build on crop retail opportunities for seed, fertilizer and crop protection
- Origination of food grade production (food grade soybeans & edible beans) and accurate record keeping for Quality Assurance
- Recommend agronomic solutions through crop planning, field scouting, farm calls, grower niche meetings etc.
- Establish and attain annual sales budgets and maintain accurate records of sales calls
- Assist the location manager and operations team during seasonal demands
- Ability to work well in both a team setting and individually with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines for sales targets and special projects
- Strong agricultural background and knowledge
- Ability to perform all sales related tasks
- Ability to utilize our Company Customer Relationship Management System
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma in Agriculture
- Several years’ experience in Ag - Retail Business
- CCA designation preferred or willingness to obtain
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply.
Accommodation will be made upon request.