Hensall Co-op is seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral member of our team! This position is full-time, working out of the Hensall location. You will work together with our Maintenance team to ensure all equipment is in good working order including maintenance, repairs and installs of all HC equipment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all equipment at HC according to Preventative Maintenance schedules
- Perform emergency breakdown repairs when needed
- Complete all documentation and checklists associated with Preventative Maintenance and ensure all maintenance records are accurate and up to date
- Document all maintenance work performed and complete work orders for billing purposes
- Follow blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Assist Parts and Service Coordinator with the creation of Preventative Maintenance schedules
- Maintain all welding and millwright equipment and tools as required and order supplies as needed
- Communicate large maintenance and repair requirements to Maintenance Manager
- Assemble and install any new stationary equipment at HC
- Setup and prepare any work area for equipment installs
- Advise Maintenance Manager of any potential problems, work interferences, schedule interruptions, and assist to resolve these problems as efficiently as possible
- Coordinate with Electricians and Mechanics when needed for joint projects
- Ability to read and understand equipment blueprints and technical drawings
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, a team player, and highly organized
- Knowledge of stationary equipment repair and industrial setups
- Ability to perform manual labor for long periods of time, and lift up to 50lbs and climb up to 200ft
- Ability to operate equipment such as forklift, genie, and scissor lift
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to alter work hours as per the millwright team schedule rotation
- Previous experience in an agricultural setting is an asset
- Valid G Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright (433A) Licensed Journeyperson certification, or working towards
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply.
Accommodation will be made upon request.