Looking for an exciting career in Grain Marketing? Hensall Co-op is currently recruiting for an eager individual looking to develop their career in Agribusiness! The Grain Logistics and Marketing Associate will assist with the purchase, sales brokerage, and logistics for all commercial grains. This individual will also conduct marketing strategies for new and existing markets.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Logistics scheduling and coordination of delivery, tracking of shipments, receipts, invoices and payments
- Answer producer inquiries including quoting market futures
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on transactions with producers and customers
- Freight negotiation and logistics tracking by truck and rail
- Initiate new projects that contribute to the growth and success of the department
- Exceptional negotiation, time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Growing degree of technical knowledge in commercial grain markets – both domestic and international
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated and able to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Post-Secondary education in an agricultural program considered an asset
- Agricultural background and farm commodity knowledge a strong asset
- Good understanding of CBOT futures and derivatives as well as cash basis pricing
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our website portal, by email or fax to 519.262.2317.