Hensall Co-op is seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral member of our team! This position is seasonal, working out of our Drayton Location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload seed and crop input products
- Move product within and between Hensall Co-op locations
- Understand all aspects of cleaning, blending, drying, aerating, storing, grading and shipping of grain and fertilizer ingredient
- Deliver product to customers from warehouse and location facilities
- Receive and respond to incoming/outgoing loads on a daily basis and ensure product goes to proper designated storage area
- Document scale ticket information in an accurate and timely manner
- Organize product in warehouse, moving product around as needed to optimize space
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of agricultural crop input products
- Working knowledge of agricultural trucking processes and mechanical abilities
- Ability to follow a tight schedule in a fast-paced environment
- DZ Driver’s License with clean abstract
- 1 year of driving experience is preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodations will be made upon request.