- Normal terms are cash at the time of purchase.
- Convenience credit may be granted to approved charge accounts.
- Accounts are due and payable on the 20th of the month following purchase. When overdue, an interest charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) or such rate as may be published from time to time will be applied monthly on the overdue balance until paid.
- Interest will be applied on the overdue balance on the 21st day of the month following purchase.
- Should an account become two months (60 days) in arrears, credit privileges will be suspended.
- Cheques will be accepted for payment of merchandise from customers with approved Hensall Co-op charge accounts or with sufficient identification.
- VISA and MasterCard are honoured at most locations for cash purchases of consumer items.
- Payments are applied first on account of interest and secondly on account of the purchase price of merchandise in order of purchase.
Good credit is a valuable asset.
OPTIONS FOR PAYING YOUR HENSALL CO-OP STATEMENT
In addition to mailing your cheque or visiting one of our locations, you can pay your monthly statement using any of the following options:
Contact our Credit Department for our Pre-authorized Payment (PAP) form.
Contact your bank to be set up for this option. Be sure to have your 6-digit account number when setting up your phone account.
Access this option through your bank’s website. Hensall Co-op will be an option for you to select. Be sure you enter the correct 6-digit Hensall Co-op account number.
Visit www.telpay.ca for payment from many banks in Canada. Log in and follow the instructions to set up your account. Ensure you enter the correct Hensall Co-op account number.
We are set up with the following financial institutions:
- Royal Bank of Canada
- TD Canada Trust
- Bank of Montreal
- Credit Union Central Ontario (if your local credit union has facilities you will be able to register)
- National Bank of Canada
Hensall Co-op values you as a customer and offers the following financial options to assist you in managing your operation:
CROP INPUT FINANCING
through FCC or
In-house Crop Input Financing
Contact the Credit Manager for details.
|10 equal payments starting September 20th of each year.
Pre-Authorized Payments Required
|Are best be arranged with your bank. Your Hensall Co-op Credit Manager will be please to assist you.
||To view your monthly statement and invoices on-line, or to receive your monthly statement by e-mail, contact the Credit Department at 519.262.3002.
||Access to your statements, invoices and accounts is available through our Customer Information Portal (CIP). Visit our website hensallco-op.ca or contact the Credit Department to sign on.