Hensall Global is seeking a Fleet Maintenance Associate responsible for administrative, inventory and service writing support for the Fleet Maintenance Manager. This is a full-time position working out of our Exeter location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake all general administrative and clerical duties/procedures, including photocopying, answering phones, filing etc.
- Administer daily retail and customer service for internal and external customers, including accounts payables and receivables
- Assist with receiving, locating and tracking inventory to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Manage maintenance records, providing monthly, weekly and daily reports as needed
- Update information database to enter and track inventory, maintenance, and repair information for Hensall Global’s truck fleet and external customers
- Create and complete customer invoices and credits
- Edit and complete work orders for approval in a timely manner
- Enter warranty information into information database to track and maintain warranty work
- Collaborate with and assist the Fleet Maintenance Manager with general departmental tasks on a day to day basis
- Assist with maintaining regulatory requirements and records
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of office/administrative procedures
- Friendly, courteous attitude with superior customer service
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- High level computer skills, including MS Word and Excel and data entry
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- General knowledge of heavy-duty truck repairs and terminology
- Post-Secondary Education in a business or office administration program preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a fleet maintenance position is an asset
- Ability to sit at a computer for hours at a time
- Ability to deal with stress, related to customer service requirements and working with multiple, tight deadlines
Download PDF here
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Global is committed to employment equity and encourages the four designated groups to apply.