Hensall Co-op is seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral part of our Energy Division working out of our Hensall location. The Petroleum Driver is responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of top-quality petroleum to customers using a tri-axle unit, while providing excellent customer service and representing Hensall Co-op in a positive light. This maybe a seasonal position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver product to customers in a timely manner
- Conduct regular inspections and maintain all required paperwork/documentation (i.e. circle checks, daily logs, invoices for delivered loads etc.)
- Report any damage of property or vehicle to dispatch immediately following an incident
- Provide a high level of customer service when responding to customer/vendor requirements
- Co-ordinate all bulk deliveries
- Follow all refined terminals loading policies and procedures and ensure the safe and proper unloading of tanker cargo into storage tanks
- Ensure all preventative maintenance is performed on their assigned unit according to the Truck Service and Maintenance schedule
- All other duties as assigned
- Superior customer service skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Ontario Highway Traffic Act, and Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Act
- Excellent driving ability in all weather conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow a tight schedule
- Understand proper accident/incident response protocol
- Basic mathematical skills
- Minimum DZ/AZ Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.