Hensall Co-op is seeking an extremely detail-oriented individual to manage our Payroll Department at the Hensall location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire payroll process from timekeeping policies, payroll procedures and best practices
- Supervise the employees in the Payroll Department
- Liaise with other departments, employees, and managers to resolve payroll issues
- Develop and implement departmental and company payroll policies and procedures
- Interpret, apply, and enforce adherence to legislative requirements, advising management of necessary actions
- Maintain knowledge of all regulations, employment laws, and other requirements for the execution of payroll
- Drive the implementation and maintenance of the employee self-service portal
- Oversee the overall accuracy and management of the ADP System
- Train supervisors/managers on the payroll system, policies, procedures, and any necessary legislative requirements
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent ability to maintain confidential information
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer proficiency
- Post-secondary education in an Accounting or Payroll program is required
- Payroll Management Certification is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of managerial office experience
- ADP Workforce Now is a strong asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume though our online portal before noon on the closting date stated.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.