Hensall Co-op is seeking a reliable individual to become an integral member of our team! This position is full time, working out of the Hensall location. The Energy Service Technician is responsible for providing all hands-on service for customers as related to energy products.
What Hensall Co-op has to offer:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Group Benefits plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy etc.)
- Pension Plan
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain parts inventory to ensure that all necessary tools and parts are available when needed
- Respond to service calls from your supervisor for customers in need
- Ensure all work areas are always kept clean and tidy, and customer locations are cleaned up after the job is complete
- Follow daily work instructions to ensure all service calls are prioritized and completed according to schedule
- Understand and keep up-to-date on all relevant legislation and regulations as they pertain to the propane industry
- Maintain all job-related licenses and safety courses, committing to continuous learning and upgrading where applicable
- Report any large maintenance or safety concerns to supervisor in a timely manner
- Provide general maintenance to propane equipment on-site and follow all preventative maintenance schedules
- Organization skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of the propane and agricultural industries
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum G License with a clean driver’s abstract
- DZ License is an asset
- Minimum Gas Fitters 2nd Class Certificate
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume though our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply.