Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
Hensall Co-op is growing! We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral part of our Team at the Mitchell Elevator location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work from daily shipping schedule to stage all loads in an organized fashion
• Load and inspect containers ensuring lots are allocated based on packing slip
• Unload, load and label various types of product and take samples as required
• Complete thorough and accurate documentation for all loads
• Uphold quality standards by ensuring all damaged bags are removed and replaced
• Packaging on the line as required
• Extremely organized, detail orientated individual
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma
• 2+ years previous experience in a similar role preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume online at the top of this page.
While all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, we particularly welcome applications from the four designated groups, as defined by the Employment Equity Act: women, people with disabilities, Aboriginal peoples, and visible minorities. Job applicants requiring accommodation to participate in the hiring process should contact the Human Resources Team.