Hensall Co-op is seeking a Location Manager to become an integral member of our Crop Retail team! This individual is responsible for ensuring that a high level of customer service is provided, assigning work direction, and for the overall management and oversight of the Hensall Location. This is a full-time position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the dispatch of fertilizer and spraying equipment during the spring season
- Participate in AWSA audits for Crop Protection and adhere to regulations, ensuring checklists, training and inspections have been completed
- Responsible for all procedures surrounding monthly inventory
- Perform regular health and safety workplace inspections
- Ensure training for all Crop Retail equipment is completed
- Manage all aspects of the elevator and work with the Operations team to minimize shrink, maximize efficiencies, and manage scale staff
- Ensure that all SOP’s and work instructions for Crop Retail equipment are in place
- Ensure that all sanitation standards are being met and work with staff to ensure facilities are kept clean and safe
- Maintain and develop safe operating procedures for all equipment and manage all fertilizer equipment for the Hensall location
- Work with Operations team for repairs and maintenance and equipment needs
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- High degree of technical agricultural knowledge
- Well organized with professional conduct
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Post-secondary education in an Agricultural or Business-related program
- 3-5 years of experience working in a similar role
- Certified Crop Advisor Designation, or willingness to obtain
- Pesticide Vendors Certification Course, or willingness to obtain
- Ontario Pesticide Exterminators License, or willingness to obtain
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our on-line portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.