Hensall Co-op is seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral part of our Field Marketing team. This is a contract position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Origination of food grade production (food grade soybeans & edible beans)
- Commercial grains procurement
- Maintain, prospect, and build on crop retail opportunities for seed, fertilizer, and crop protection
- Recommend agronomic solutions through farm calls, grower niche meetings etc.
- Establish and attain annual sales budgets
- Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure satisfaction and to capitalize on opportunities
- Complete and maintain accurate paperwork for all contracts
- Ability to work well in both a team setting and individually with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines for sales targets and special projects
- Strong agricultural background and knowledge
- Ability to perform all sales related tasks
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma in Agriculture
- At least years’ experience in Ag Retail preferred
- CCA designation preferred or willingness to obtain
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.