Hensall Co-op is growing! We are seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral member of our team. This position is full-time, working out of the Hensall location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform monthly accounting procedures, review pricing files and invoicing, analyze inventory quantities and variances, and balance the perpetual inventory file
- Run yearly customer volume rebates and troubleshoot repayment and invoicing inquiries
- Work with department managers to produce annual budgets and assist with the annual review
- Prepare depreciation reports and entries, month end adjustments for expenses, and set up new accounts
- Prepare monthly financial statements for the Executive Committee and the Senior Accounting Team
- Assist with banking compliance
- Other duties as required
- Superior mathematical, analytical, and time-management skills
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and related legislative/government requirements
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Professional Accounting Designation considered an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume throught our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages
members of the four designated groups to apply.