Hensall Co-op is seeking dynamic individuals to become integral members of our Processing Team at our Hensall location. Working 12-hour swing shifts, you will enjoy a 4-day work week with only two weekends in six for that proper work life balance. It is a rotating shift with plenty of time to train and to be prepared for your advancing career in agriculture. Many opportunities for advancement.
What Hensall Co-op has to offer:
- Group Benefits plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy etc.)
- Pension Plan matched by Hensall Co-op
- Length of Service Awards
- Safe and essential workplace
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a variety of different automated and semi-automated plant equipment to sort, clean, package, and ship beans
- Set up equipment and follow processing instructions to meet product specifications
- Safely operate equipment such as forklift, sizers, sorters and bagging/palletizing machines
- Maintain accurate records and ensure proper documentation is completed
- Routinely sample and check product to ensure it meets quality standards
- Minor maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment
- General housekeeping to ensure processing area is always kept clean and safe
- Dependable with a positive attitude and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail with strong time management skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and climb up to 100 ft
- Ability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in an agricultural setting or production facility is an asset
- Reliable means to fulfill each assigned shift.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made.