Hensall Co-op is seeking dynamic individuals to become integral members of our Processing Team at the Hensall location. Working 12-hour swing shifts you will enjoy a 4-day work week with only two weekends in six for that proper work life balance. It is a rotating shift with plenty of time to train and to be prepared for your advancing career in Agriculture. Many opportunities for advancement.
What Hensall Co-op has to offer:
- Group Benefits plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy etc.)
- Pension Plan matched by Hensall
- Social Events (summer picnic, holiday party, employee BBQs, length-of-service awards)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a variety of different automated and semi-automated plant equipment to sort, clean, package, and ship beans
- Set up equipment and follow processing instructions to meet product specifications
- Safely operate equipment such as forklift, sizers, sorters and bagging/palletizing machines
- Maintain accurate records and ensure proper documentation is completed
- Routinely sample and check product to ensure it meets quality standards
- Minor maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment
- General housekeeping to ensure processing area is always kept clean and safe
- Dependable with a positive attitude and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail with strong time management skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs and climb up to 100ft
- Ability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in an agricultural setting is an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity
and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made.