Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
Hensall Co-op is seeking a dedicated individual to become an integral member of our team! This position is seasonal, working out of the Seaforth Location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with shipping and receiving in the chemical warehouse
• Safely operate lift truck for loading/unloading of crop input products
• Maintain inventory control of chemicals and seed
• Assist with invoicing, provide market prices, and answer the phone
• Properly receive incoming product, including grading, weighing, loading/unloading and ensure proper documentation
• Perform occasional elevator maintenance
• Strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent skills
• Previous experience in a similar position
• Agriculture background considered an asset
• Valid G Driver’s License
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume either through our website or send to:
Human Resources Department
Attention: Nicole Hawley
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.