Hensall Global is an integrated logistics company providing multimodal transportation and logistics services to a global customer base. Our core competencies include international freight forwarding, intermodal trucking and bulk agricultural trucking.
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a certified 310T Technician to perform repairs and maintenance on Hensall Global’s fleet of trucks and trailers.
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on HGL trucks and trailers
- Document all maintenance work performed and complete work orders, with accuracy, for billing purposes
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical issues
- Perform annual safety inspections in compliance to the ‘National Safety Code Standard 11B’
- Work well with others in a team environment with other technicians and apprentices
- Maintain all mechanical equipment and tools
- Good general housekeeping to ensure the work area is clean and safe
- 310T Truck and Coach Technician Certification
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to work professionally with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for supplying all common hand tools required for daily tasks as well as a personal storage unit
- Full-time position
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent benefit and pension package
- Clothing allowance
- Tool allowance
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through this website portal with your cover letter and resume.