Hensall Co-op is growing! We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral part of our Team at our Hensall location.
What Hensall Co-op has to offer:
- Group Benefits plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy etc.)
- Pension Plan matched by Hensall Co-op
- Length-of-service Awards
- Safe and essential workplace
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work from daily shipping schedule to stage all loads in an organized fashion
- Load and inspect containers ensuring lots are allocated based on packing slip
- Unload, load and label various types of product and take samples as required
- Complete thorough and accurate documentation for all loads
- Uphold quality standards by ensuring all damaged bags are removed and replaced
- Extremely organized, detail orientated individual
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal, mathematical and written communication skills
- Heavy lifting required
- Rotating day and afternoon shifts as scheduled
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Valid G driver’s licence
- 2+ years previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Forklift experience required
- Duties as assigned
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made.