Hensall Co-op is seeking dedicated individuals to become an integral member of our team. The positions are Seasonal, working out of our Harrow Location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service for incoming and outgoing loads of agricultural product by weighing, loading, and unloading product
- Maintain accurate records of product movement and ensure proper documentation is completed for each load
- Ability to run a scale and operate a computer
- Perform general housekeeping to ensure the yard is kept clean and safe at all times
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable with a positive attitude and ability to work in a team
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs and climb up to 100ft
- Previous experience in an agricultural setting is an asset
- Valid G Driver's License with clean driver's abstract
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through the website by noon, Friday March 27, 2020.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made.