Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
Hensall Co-op is growing! We are seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral member of our team. This position is full-time, working out of the Hensall location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform monthly accounting procedures, analyze inventory quantities and variances, and prepare various reconciliations
• Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements for Commercial Grains, Edible Beans and other areas as required
• Weekly/Monthly reporting to grain licensing bodies
• Preparation of various daily/weekly reports
• Other duties as required
• Superior mathematical, analytical, and time-management skills
• Strong computer skills, including moderate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Completion of post-secondary education in Accounting/Business
• Working towards an accounting designation would be considered an asset
• Prior experience in an Accounting/Office environment would be considered an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through the online portal at the top of this page.
While all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, we particularly welcome applications from the four designated groups, as defined by the Employment Equity Act: women, people with disabilities, Aboriginal peoples, and visible minorities. Job applicants requiring accommodation to participate in the hiring process should contact the Human Resources Team.