Hensall Co-op is growing! We are seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral member of our team. This position is full-time, responsible for the timely delivery and pick up of top-quality feed and grain both to and from our Kurtzville location.
What Hensall Co-op has to offer:
- Group Benefits plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy etc.)
- Pension Plan matched by Hensall Co-op
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery and pickup of feed and grain in a timely manner
- Maintain organized and clean truck inside and outside
- Conduct regular inspections and maintain required paperwork (i.e. circle checks, daily logs, invoices for delivered loads etc.
- Take direction from dispatch for efficient load movement.
- Report any damage of property or vehicle to dispatch or supervisor immediately
- Providing a high level of customer service when responding to customer/vendor requirements
- Understand all HACCP requirements and follow accordingly
- Understand and follow all HC truck, training and health and safety policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- General working knowledge of agricultural trucking processes.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Ontario Highway Traffic Act, Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Act, and all other Ontario trucking rules and regulations
- Excellent driving ability in all weather conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow a tight schedule
- Understand proper accident/incident response protocol
- DZ License required with clean driver’s abstract
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
To apply for this position, submit your cover letter and resume through our online portal.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.